NYC pension funds hire Aksia to help with initial hedge fund investments
By Anastasia Donde
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Three New York City pension funds have hired the New York consultant after deciding in 2008 to invest in hedge funds.
The New York City pensions for employees, police officers
and firefighters, which manage $65 billion in combined assets,
are getting closer to making their first hedge fund
investments, hiring a well-known industry consultant to help
them choose funds.
The $37 billion New York City Employees Retirement System
carved out a 3% allocation for hedge funds in 2008. The $21
billion New York...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager