Financial services fund launches on Morgan Stanley platform
Thu Jan 6, 2011
Morgan Stanley has teamed up with Algebris Investments to launch a new financial services sector UCITS hedge fund.
The new fund, MS Algebris Global Financials UCITS, is
expected to launch tomorrow (7 January 2011) and offers access
to a long/short equity strategy focused on the global financial
P. Schoenfeld Asset Management was the first alternative
manger to use Morgan Stanley’s Irish-domiciled
platform FundLogic when it launched its global event-driven
investment strategy in August last year.
David Armstrong, managing director and global head of
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager