Carmignac builds emerging market team with Gao hire from CQS
Fri Jan 7, 2011
Carmignac Gestion, the €50 billion Paris-based asset
manager led by Edouard Carmignac, has added to its emerging
market equities team with the appointment of Alan Gao, who
joins the firm this month from CQS.
Gao covered pan-Asian equity and bond markets...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager