Hedge funds gain 8.08% in 2010 worldwide
Fri Jan 7, 2011
Event-driven hedge funds were the best performers globally. Full index stats now live from HedgeFund Intelligence.
Hedge fund performance lagged the equity markets last year
despite most strategies earning substantial profits in
December. The HedgeFund Intelligence Global Composite Index,
which tracks nearly 4000 single manager hedge funds, produced a
median gain of 8.08% in 2010 against a 11.76% rise in the MSCI
World Index (net).
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager