Sloane Robinson and Deutsche Bank plan Asian UCITS fund
Tue Jan 11, 2011
London-based Sloane Robinson, the Asian and emerging market
specialist managing $7.8 billion, is working with Deutsche Bank
to launch a UCITS-compliant Asia fund which it hopes to launch
in Q1 2011.
The strategy, which is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager