Prime brokers focus more on operational risk, says consultant
Tue Jan 11, 2011
Prime brokers have redeveloped their business models as a
response to the recent financial crisis, according to Mike
Kirby from offshore fund consultants KB Associates.
Mike Kirby from KB Associates.
Going forward, there will be greater focus on operational risk
and prime brokers have developed their business models as a
response to the crisis and the greater focus of operational
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager