New merger arb fund indicates improving economic conditions
Tue Jan 11, 2011
A new merger arbitrage UCITS hedge fund has been launched by a PineBridge in a year that is expected to feature buoyant M&A activity.
The PineBridge Merger Arbitrage Fund launched on 22 December
2010 and invests in publicly announced merger and acquisition
Lan Cai managing director of PineBridge
Thomas Sandell, founder of Sandell Asset Management, which
launched a merger arbitrage strategy last year, said that he
expected M&A activity to grow because companies have a lot
of money on their balance sheets (see...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager