Finisterre hires JP Morgan’s Ménabé for Global Opps team
Wed Jan 12, 2011
Finisterre Capital, the $1.3 billion London-based emerging
market specialist, has made a new addition to its front-line
fund management team with the appointment of Guillaume
Ménabé as junior portfolio manager on the
Finisterre Global Opportunity Fund.
He will be running a portion of the foreign exchange and
commodities portfolio as well...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager