Algebris, PineBridge add financials, merger arb UCITS funds
Wed Jan 12, 2011
Global financial sector specialist Algebris Investments and
US-based investment firm PineBridge Investments are among the
latest well-known groups to launch UCITS funds.
London-based Algebris, the $1.4 billion hedge fund firm
founded by former Morgan Stanley bank research head Davide
Serra and ex-Wellington fund manager Eric Halet in affiliation
with Chris Hohn’s TCI Fund Management group, is
launching its fund on Morgan Stanley’s FundLogic
Irish-domiciled UCITS platform.
The new MS Algebris Global Financials UCITS III fund will be
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager