Candlewood launches second credit fund
By Katrina Dean Allen
Fri Jan 14, 2011
The fund will focus on structured credits.
Candlewood Investment Group, the $840 million credit shop
that spun out of Credit Suisse’s asset management
division in the fall of 2010, has launched a second fund to
invest in structured credits.
The Candlewood Structured...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager