France’s New Alpha readies seeding initiative for Asia
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Firm plans to invest between $50-80 million in Asian managers
New Alpha Asset Management, the alternative seeding business of
Paris-based OFI Asset Management that runs $60 billion in
assets, is training its eyes on Asia.
"Seeding is investing in innovative managers with a strong
entrepreneurship mindset and participating in their...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager