Tantallon launches New York office
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Singapore-based Tantallon Capital, which manages
approximately $250 million, has opened an office in New York
City, where it relocated Tariq Ahmad. Tariq is the senior
advisor to the Tantallon Emerging Markets Fund – a
long/short equity strategy focused on BRIC countries.
Run by Asia-investing veterans and highly regarded...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager