Australia pushes for regional funds passport
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Framework would create a regional cross-border fund vehicle comparable to UCITS
The Australian government is driving the development of an
Asian funds passport – a framework which would create
a regional cross-border fund vehicle comparable to
Europe’s UCITS standard.
The concept would enable fund managers in the region to
freely distribute products in other signatory...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager