HT Amoeba ends 2010 on a high
Mon Jan 17, 2011
The Hong Kong-based HT Asian Alpha Amoeba Fund gained a
respectable 2.53% in December, taking the year’s
gains to 11%.
Looking at the markets for the month as a whole, in theory,
the Asia including Japan long/short equity fund could have
gained more, but intra-month volatility amid reduced...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager