Managers need accurate OTC derivative valuations, says consultant
Tue Jan 18, 2011
Transactions in the over-the-counter derivatives market have grown significantly over the last decade with more UCITS hedge funds and traditional asset managers using financial instrument.
Asset managers using OTC derivatives within the UCITS fund
structure must source independent valuations in order to meet
the demands of regulators.
Paul Compton from SunGard
Paul Compton, head of product management for alternatives at
IT specialists SunGard, says the subject of valuations has been
the centre of much discussion since the financial crisis and
particularly in the wake...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager