Melchior UCITS fund tops $172 million
Tue Jan 18, 2011
The Melchior Selected Trust European Absolute Return Fund reached assets under management of $172 million at the end of December 2010.
The fund, managed by Dalton Strategic
Partnership’s Leonard Charlton, experienced rapid
growth in fourth quarter of 2010.
DSP hopes to see the fund’s assets double in
2011, according to Charlton. He says: "By continuing to
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager