Bridgewater reaches $3 billion in new fund
By Katrina Dean Allen
Tue Jan 18, 2011
Bridgewater Associates attracts $3 billion from existing investors for new sister fund of Pure Alpha.
Bridgewater Associates, the largest hedge fund firm in the
U.S., is getting even bigger. The firm recently amassed $3
billion in assets from existing investors for a new strategy
similar to its flagship hedge fund Bridgewater Pure Alpha. The
new fund, Bridgewater Pure Alpha Major Markets...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager