Greg Lippmann's LibreMax delivers returns
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Jan 18, 2011
The subprime star’s new firm performed well in its first three months of trading.
Former Deutsche Bank subprime star Greg Lippmann’s
launch of LibreMax Capital was one of the most anticipated new
funds last year and, so far, he has met expectations. LibreMax
Partners, a credit strategy focused on mortgage-backed
securities, was up 4.16% from October through
yearend—the equivalent of a 17.7%
net annualized return. The firm manages $500 million, up from
about $400 million when launched.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager