Nordic region expects UCITS hedge growth, report states
Thu Jan 20, 2011
More fund groups are launching UCITS hedge funds in the Nordic region, according to a new report.
The 24-page report, Nordic Fund Industry Outlook 2011,
states that asset managers are "stuck between a rock and a hard
place" and the response to this has been for fund groups to
launch more unconstrained funds or funds in the UCITS III
The report quotes an unnamed fund company...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager