Man Group generates strong growth post GLG acquisition
Fri Jan 21, 2011
Man Group has issued an interim management statement for the
quarter ended 31 December, the first since its acquisition of
GLG Partners, showing strong growth in assets under management
across its AHL, GLG and Man Multi-Manager businesses.
Total assets under management stood at $68.6 billion at
year-end. Man managed $40.5 billion in September –
before it completed the $1.6 billion acquisition of GLG...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager