AIMA responds to ESMA consultation on AIFM Directive
Fri Jan 21, 2011
The Alternative Investment Management Association has called
for the implemented form of the Alternative Investment Fund
Managers Directive to be flexible, proportionate and based on
the principles of openness and transparency.
AIMA’s recommendations have been set out in a
response sent to the European Securities and Markets Authority
(ESMA), which has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager