Uttrup lines up replacement for long-term partner Petersen
Fri Jan 21, 2011
Uttrup Financial Advisors, the Copenhagen long/short equity
firm led by well-regarded manager Jesper Uttrup, is losing
long-standing co-fund manager Jakob Petersen and has already
lined up his replacement to join the firm in March.
Petersen has been with the hedge fund shop since it opened
its doors in mid-2007, and has co-managed the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager