Transparency tops liquidity fears in latest SEI survey
Fri Jan 21, 2011
More than half (54%) of institutional
investors surveyed by SEI plan to increase their target hedge
fund allocations in the next 12 months, but roughly 70% said
that lack of transparency as their biggest worry when it comes
to investing in hedge funds.
Respondents to SEI’s 2009 survey were focused
on hedge fund valuation methods, with more than three out of
four investors in this...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager