New launch pace picks up as confidence starts to flow
Wed Jan 26, 2011
The pace of new European hedge fund launches is picking up
momentum again rapidly after its two-year decline, with an
increasing number of high-quality operations kicking off in
recent weeks or set to get going in the next few weeks.
Brummer & Partners, the $10 billion Stockholm-based
multi-strategy hedge fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager