Industry recovery quickens as 2010 finishes on a high
Wed Jan 26, 2011
The European hedge fund industry has started the new year in
buoyant form, capitalising on the strong performance in
December and a sharp revival in investor confidence.
Managers report a significant pick-up in investor inflows in
the last few weeks – both in 'micro’
areas such as event-driven, long/short equity and credit as
well as in macro discretionary and systematic trading
strategies – with allocations from a wide range...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager