Decent December rounds off volatile equity year
Wed Jan 26, 2011
December generated strong returns for many equity funds as
European equities staged a big rally, to round off on a strong
note a volatile year which saw mixed returns from
Europe’s long/short players.
Greater Europe Fund saw a 17.1% December gain take 2010
returns to 47.41%, Sandbourne was up 12.15% on the month
putting the year’s numbers at 31.56%, Lucerne
Capital Fund gained 9.91% to leave 2010...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager