Market-neutral and quantitative funds finish up with modest monthly gains
Wed Jan 26, 2011
December produced generally muted returns for equity
market-neutral and quantitative strategies, with some posting
small losses. For the year as a whole, though, most quant funds
made decent progress.
OxAM Quant led the way on a full-year...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager