New fund launched in top-performing futures strategy
Tue Jan 25, 2011
London-based systematic investment manager, Aspect Capital, is the latest fund manager to launch an onshore version of its flagship offshore fund in what is currently the best performing UCITS strategy area – managed futures.
The new Irish-domiciled Aspect Diversified Trends Fund is a
UCITS III compliant version of the flagship Aspect Diversified
Anthony Todd: chief executive officer of Aspect
The fund is designed to provide UCITS investors with access to
the offshore fund via a transparent, fee-efficient and highly
liquid investment vehicle, according to Anthony Todd, chief
executive officer of Aspect.
The Aspect Diversified Programme uses a systematic managed
futures strategy and seeks to generate alpha from the capture
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager