Basswood to launch financials fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Jan 25, 2011
The firm is predicting a new wave of financial services consolidation.
Basswood Capital Management, a $380 million long/short equity
shop in New York, is returning to financial services investing
after redeeming outside investor capital in a similar fund in
2006. The firm expects to roll out the Basswood Financial Fund
on April 1 with $25 million.
The fund will invest in a range of financial services
companies, such as banks and asset management firms. Basswood
expects that smaller financial institutions will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager