Gottschalk’s HK move set to expand Gottex in Asia
Thu Jan 27, 2011
Max Gottschalk, a member of Gottex Fund
Management’s board, is heading to Hong Kong to
expand the firm’s Asian presence. The plan, which
will see Gottshalk in Hong Kong by April, is to capitalise on
the strategic opportunities the area has to offer.
This announcement came as part of the firm’s
pre-close trading statement...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager