Ohio PERS returns nearly 14% in 2010
Thu Jan 27, 2011
The Ohio Public Employees Retirement system reported gains
of 13.91% for the year ended 31 December in its investment
portfolio that now runs total assets of $75.7 billion.
The results are in part due to the new asset allocation plan
approved in 2009 that increased or initiated the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager