Institutionalised funds most sought by investors, says BNY Mellon
Wed Feb 2, 2011
Asian hedge fund managers with an institutionalised platform
will see the most benefit from increased capital allocations to
the region this year, according to BNY Mellon.
Andrew Gordon, head of BNY Mellon’s Alternative
Investment Services in Asia,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager