Deutsche Bank and Traxis launch UCITS fund
Wed Feb 2, 2011
Traxis Partners, the US-based macro hedge fund group headed by Barton Biggs, a Wall Street legend from his many years at Morgan Stanley, has launched a UCITS-compliant version of his fund on the
Deutsche Bank platform.
The UCITS fund, DB Platinum Traxis Global Equity Macro, was
launched on the DB Platinum platform on 1 February. Last year
Traxis and DB announced that they will be launching the
UCITS-compliant fund (
see earlier story here).
The fund will be managed by Traxis in accordance with the
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager