BNY launches absolute return fund
Wed Feb 2, 2011
BNY Mellon Asset Management is launching its first UCITS hedge fund which will be managed by Insight Investment Management.
The BNY Mellon Absolute Return Equity Fund is the first fund
in its range to be managed by Insight and will be a sub-fund of
the Dublin-domiciled BNY Mellon Global Funds.
Abdallah Nauphal: Insight Investment
Launching on Monday 31 January 2011, the fund will be
managed by Insight Investment’s specialist equity
team, who have established a five year track record of
generating positive returns in the Absolute Insight UK Equity
Market Neutral strategy.
BNY Mellon bought Insight Investment from Lloyds Banking Group
in 2009 for $392million (€276 million/£235million).
Insight was originally part of HBoS which was forced to merge
with Lloyds following...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager