$36bn LACERA searches for bespoke provider
Thu Feb 3, 2011
The $36 billion Los
Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (LACERA) has
issued an RFI to evaluate firms to offer a customised fund of
hedge funds mandate.
Qualifications for the search include assets of $5 billion
and institutional assets of at least $3 billion and at least $1
billion in assets that are...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager