Florida considers six additional hedge funds
Thu Feb 3, 2011
The $121 billion Florida
State Board of Administration has identified six additional
hedge funds with the help of Cambridge Associates and is still
in legal negotiations with Ramius.
Of the new unnamed prospective hedge funds, three have been
approved and are be in the process of legal negotiations, while
the other three are undergoing the due diligence process. The
three funds that have...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager