Penn. School Employees adds two funds
Thu Feb 3, 2011
The $47 billion Pennsylvania Public School
Employees’ Retirement Board added two hedge funds
to its stable in late 2010.
The Capula Global Relative Value Fund Limited and Caspian
Select Credit International funds received $200 million each
from the pension board,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager