AP1 selects seven groups to advise on $1.5bn allocation
Thu Feb 3, 2011
The $30 billion Forsta AP-Fonden, the first Swedish National
Pension Fund (AP1) has appointed its strategic hedge fund
partners for an allocation of up to $1.5 billion.
The groups selected are AQR Capital Management, Blackrock
Alternative Advisors, Blackstone Alternative Asset Management,
Fauchier Partners, Mesirow Advanced Strategies,
Protégé Partners and The Bornhoft Group.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager