Aveon Group outlines its alternative to the FoHF model
Thu Feb 3, 2011
As multi-managers set about re-inventing themselves, size and scale seem to be key to attracting institutional assets.
The latest platform about to hit the market is The Aveon Group,
which is based in Marblehead, Massachusetts. It is loosely
based on the affiliate model or multi-boutique set up adopted
by many banks, such as Natixis and Bank of New York Mellon,
with large asset management enterprises.
The Aveon Group, which is managed by the general partner,
Aveon Management is in turn owned by the founding investors. It
is an investment management firm focused on acquiring
controlling interests in the general partners or managing
members of a diversified group of hedge funds that are referred
to as manager affiliates.
Aveon Holdings I, wholly owned by The Aveon Group, was
formed as a joint venture among Hardt Group Advisors (Hardt
Equity Holdings owns 47.9%) and Tuckerbrook Alternative
Investments (TAI Equity Holdings owns 45.3%) now known as the
The group will then offer the Aveon Funds...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager