Mixed performance reflects volatility in the global equity sector
Thu Feb 3, 2011
Equity markets were volatile in 2010 and performance was
very mixed within the global equity sector.
Berens Global Value was up 21.29% on the year following a
3.03% December while World Opportunity Master Fund finished the
year up 12.11% after a 7.56% final month.
Entrust Diversified Select Equity...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager