Credit Suisse funds of funds chief departs
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu Feb 3, 2011
Boris Arabadjiev had managed the Swiss bank’s funds-of-funds business since 2007.
Boris Arabadjiev, a managing director and global head of
Credit Suisse’s funds-of-funds business, left the
firm on Tuesday.
He worked in the firm’s New York office and
reported to Andrew Stewart, head of the Swiss bank's liquid
alternatives division, which manages...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager