Outlook for the UCITS hedge fund industry is ‘bullish’, Deutsche survey says
Tue Feb 8, 2011
Investors predict more than $400 billion will be invested in UCITS hedge funds in the next two years, according to a new Deutsche Bank survey.
The survey also found that investors expect more than $185
billion to flow into these types of funds, which includes
absolute return funds using the UCITS wrapper, in the next
The survey, conducted by the Deutsche Bank Hedge Fund
Capital Group, indicates the industry will grow significantly,
with allocations to all UCITS strategies remaining high.
Deutsche Bank's Daniel Caplan
The bank surveyed 184 investor entities, representing more
than $2.1 trillion in assets. These wealth managers, insurance
companies, fund of funds, family offices and high net...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager