Irish QIF assets grow by a third in 2010
Tue Feb 8, 2011
Total assets of Qualifying Investor Funds grew by 35% during 2010 to €153 billion ($208 billion), according to figures from Central Bank of Ireland.
The figures reveal that the net asset value of QIFs grew by
19% in the past two months alone.
The QIF is a regulated investment fund vehicle which has the
characteristics and flexibility of typical hedge fund products
while authorised and regulated onshore by the Central Bank of
It complies with the majority of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager