Cerberus carves out RMBS offering
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Feb 8, 2011
The firm has created a new hedge fund for its high-performing RMBS strategy.
Cerberus Capital Management is capitalizing on its successful
residential mortgage bets by creating a new hedge fund focused
on the housing market.
The recently launched Cerberus RMBS Opportunities Fund invests
in both agency and non-agency mortgage backed securities and
loans, using the same team and strategies that helped bring the
distressed-focused money manager back to health following
financial crisis losses tied to stakes in Chrysler and GMAC.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager