Global hedge fund industry is not “un-regulated”, says AIMA
Wed Feb 9, 2011
AIMA has responded vigorously to recent comments by leading
bankers and in newspapers that have interpreted as saying that
the global hedge fund industry is un-regulated and could pose a
growing systemic risk as a result of the various new banking
and financial regulations that are due to come into effect.
"The global hedge fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager