CalSTRS announces Lyxor negotiations
Thu Feb 10, 2011
The $132.5 billion California State Teachers’
Retirement System is rounding out its global macro consultant
search with the announcement of an intention to award a mandate
to Lyxor Asset Management.
A contract is expected to be finalised in the next two
months or so and officials have...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager