Altin adds systematic futures to the mix
Thu Feb 10, 2011
Altin, the listed Swiss fund of funds, has added a small
allocation to a systematic managed futures silo through an
Asian-based short term trader to its portfolio of 35 managers.
The portfolio, which represents 10 investment strategies, was
up 12.47% in 2010.
Altin is one of the few funds...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager