Restrictions to UCITS hedge funds being proposed by European regulators
Fri Feb 11, 2011
European regulators are proposing to change the way that UCITS III funds are classified under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive or MiFID.
The aim is to stop complex funds being sold freely to retail
investors and proposes to tackle the issue of the increasing
number of sophisticated strategies within the UCITS
The current MiFID regime non-complex products like UCITS fund
can be sold freely to retail...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager