IMA mulls UCITS hedge sector
Fri Feb 11, 2011
The UK Investment Management Association is considering creating an alternative sector because of the growing number of UCITS hedge funds.
The IMA, the trade body for the UK's £3 trillion asset
management industry, is currently reviewing its sector
Jane Lowe, director of markets at the association, says that
absolute return trend has not "reached its final resting place"
and now that the sector is maturing its next step is to find
its permanent home in the sector scheme.
She says: "The IMA Absolute Return sector binds the funds
within it by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager