Iveagh allocates to UCITS hedge funds
Mon Feb 14, 2011
A range of UCITS funds has been launched by Iveagh Private Investment House, the Guinness family office and asset management firm.
Iveagh Core Portfolios are six Dublin-domiciled multi-asset,
globally diversified, risk-rated portfolios aims to provide
enhanced returns for investors whilst never breaching their
risk profile, according to a statement issued by Iveagh.
Chris Wyllie: Iveagh
It adds that the funds are designed to improve the clarity with
which the investment can be described to potential consumers
– a desired outcome of the UK’s Retail
Distribution Review (which means that IFAs will have to offer
whole of market independent financial advice).
The Iveagh Core Portfolio funds include: cautious,
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager